Welcome to my blog, featuring various pieces from my collection of Oz books, artwork and memorabilia!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

Here are some pet photos for Christmas — these are pictures of our rescue dogs Muzzy and Pepper. Don't forget your local animal shelters this holiday season, Muzzy and Pepper have lots of orphan animal friends looking for homes.

Muzzy and Pepper are waiting for Santa to arrive. (Incidentally, the stained glass Santa in the window is based on the title page illustration of L. Frank Baum's The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus.)


Muzzy goes to bed early so Santa will know she is a good dog and leave her lots of treats.


Pepper thinks if she smiles nice for Santa, she will get a new ball for Christmas.
Pepper finds out that what she got from Santa was a gift certificate to have her teeth cleaned by the vet! Merry Christmas from Muzzy and Pepper!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, very cute. All my pets have been rescues too and they've all been wonderful parts of m family. I wish I had room for more! :-)

Concord Carpenter said...

I just adopted a dog from Save a Dog in Sudbury - they were great!